DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
1. Website contentThe author takes no responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. The author is in no event liable for damages of any kind incurred or suffered as a result of the use or non-use of the information presented on this website or the use of defective or incomplete information unless the author has been acting deliberately or in a wantonly negligent manner. The contents of this website are subject to confirmation and not binding. The author expressly reserves the right to alter, amend or remove pages, whole and in part, without prior notice or to discontinue publication for a period of time or even completely.
2. References and linksIn cases of direct and indirect references to third-party Internet pages or other documents on the Internet (hyperlinks) the author is not responsible for, the author can only be made liable if the author was aware of the content of the website or if it would have been reasonable and technically feasible to prevent the use of websites with illegal content. The author hereby explicitly states that, at the time of setting the link, there was no evidence of illegal content on the respective website. The author has no influence on the current or future design, the content or the copyright of the linked website. Therefore, the author dissociates him-/herself explicitly from all changes concerning the contents of linked pages that were made after the link was set. This statement is valid for all links and references within the website created by the author as well as for links and references from third parties in guestbooks, discussion forums, lists of links and mailing lists. The provider of the linked page is exclusively responsible for illegal, defective or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information presented on the linked page. The author referring to the page through a link is not liable for any of the above.
3. Copyright and acknowledgement of sourcesThe author aims to observe the copyright of any graphic, audio document, video sequence or text in all publications, to use his/her own graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts or to make use of license free graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts. All trade marks and brands mentioned on the website, including those protected by third parties, are without limitation subject to the provisions under the respective labelling law and the rights of the copyright holder. The sole mentioning of a trade mark on this website should not lead to the assumption that it is not protected by the rights of a third party! The author of the website has the exclusive copyright to all published objects created by him-/herself. The reproduction or use of any such graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the author's express consent.
4. Data ProtectionOn some pages you have the possibility to enter personal or business data (e. g. e-mail addresses, names, postal addresses, etc.). The disclosure of this data is voluntary. If technically feasible and where reasonable, all services offered can be used without disclosing personal information or by use of anonymised data or aliases. Exceptions are forms for ordering publications or other materials, registration forms for events or accreditation forms. Third parties are prohibited to send unsolicited information to mailing addresses, phone or fax numbers or e-mail addresses published on the imprint page or similar pages. We reserve the right to take legal action against anyone violating this prohibition by sending so-called spam.
5. SSL or TSL encryptionThis site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
- files accessed
- date and time of access
- volume of data transferred
- notice whether data was successfully accessed
- pseudonymized IP address of the user or provider
- Internet address of last Internet page visited (referrer)
- information about the programme recalling data (user agent)
The data saved are not used for statistical purposes. They will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.